Form: brown liquid
Ingredient: organic matter≥170g/L, N+P2O5+K2O≥110g/L, free amino acid≥30g/L, B≥4g/L, oligopeptide≥120g/L
1. As the Alaska pure codfish pulp as the raw material, using the low temperature enzymatic hydrolysis technology, the protein of codfish was degraded into free amino acid and codfish oligopeptides(small peptides) of 500-2000D. At the same time, this product is also rich in high unsaturated fatty acid(DHA EPA), taurine, immune glycoprotein, which has extremely strong biological activity.
2. Strong radication: To break the soil hardening, increase the number of soil rhizosphere microorganism and promote rooting.
3. Disease prevention and resistant: it is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which can improve and maintain the ground temperature, improve the anti-freeze ability of crops. The small molecule of animal-derived free amino acid, oligopeptides can be directly absorbed by the crops, enhance the stress resistance of the crops themselves, and prevent disease. Anti-freezing effect is particularly outstanding.
4. Improve the quality and increase the yield: improve crop quality and marketability, increase crop yield and income.
How to use:
1. This product can be used by drip irrigation, spray application and water flush, it also can be used together with other fertilizers.
2. Dilute 50-100 times for drip irrigation and water flush, 45-75kg/Ha; dilute 800-1000 times for spray application.
3. It can be diluted 200-400 times for anti-freezing spraying; Dilute 600-800 times for foliage application.
This product is a concentrated product of enzymolysis, rich in nutrients, and can be used as soon as possible after dilution to avoid mold contamination.