Slow-release Liquid Nitrogen Compound Fertilizer
Package: 1kgs/bottle, 12 bottles/box
Appearance: black liquid
N+K2O≥360g/L, total nitrogen≥340g/L,
K2O≥20g/L, urea-formaldehyde nitrogen≥180g/L,
slow release nitrogen≥160g/L,
mineral source fulvic acid≥15%, γ- PGA≥5 %
This product is a new humic acid slow release liquid nitrogen compound water soluble fertilizer. It is rich in mineral-source fulvic acid,γ-PGA, nitrogen, potassium and other nutrients.
This product adds the natural bio-stimulant γ- PGA, which has both quick and long-term effects, is more conducive to crop absorption and the utilization rate can be significantly increased.
- Easier to be absorbed (Spray for 4-5 hours and internal absorption): small molecule liquid nitrogen (polymethylene urea) itself is easily absorbed by crop roots and leaves. Polyglutamic acid is a hydrophilic polymer with small organic molecules. Adding nitrogen (organic absorption, inorganic transformation) and water at the same time, reducing body fluid concentration, is more conducive to crop growth.
- Sustained release (60 days): triple release, urea formaldehyde release, amino chelation, mineral source complexation, absorption in vivo, precise release, and nitrogen supplement at any time.
- Supplement nitrogen, improve leaf vigor, photosynthesis and dry matter accumulation.
- Small molecule polymerized organic nitrogen has no stimulation to crop safety (low EC value), better absorption and better transformation.
- The method of use is simple, and can be used for flushing, micro spray, drip irrigation, spray, spray by aircraft, saving labor cost, at the same time, it can be mixed with other pesticides and fertilizers to improve fertilizer efficacy.
How to use:
- Field crops: dilute 60-100 times for foliar spraying.
- Commercial crops: dilute 200-300 times for foliar spraying.
- Make appropriate adjustment according to the external environment and crop growth.
- Avoid mixing with alkaline farm chemical.
- Secondary dilution is recommended for foliar spraying, use before 9 a.m. or after 4 p.m. on a clear, calm day and use with caution in hot, cloudy and rainy days.
- When spraying by aircraft or used in high concentration, it is recommended to conduct small-scale test first.
- Please keep in a cool dry place, avoid sun exposure and the source of fire. Handle with care during transportation. Do not put it upside down.
Office Address: Floor 15, Minjian Building, 117-2# Shanhai Rd., Laishan District, Yantai City, Shandong Province, China.
Copyright © Yantai Hongyuan Bio-fertilizer Co., Ltd.