LIQUID BORON FERTILIZER
Appearance: yellow liquid
Ingredients: Sugar alcohol B≥150g/L
This product adopts boric acid and natural sugar alcohol (sorbitol) to synthesize a new foliar spraying boron fertilizer by special technology. It is homologous with plant protoplast and is easier to absorb. It can prevent boron from being fixed in plant phloem. After absorption, it can be transported up and down with plant liquid.
The product is specially added with polyglutamic acid and chelated boron, which improves the absorption and utilization rate of boron to improve the stress resistance ability of crops, resist oxidation, prevent premature aging, improve flowering and fruit setting rate, and prevent physiological deficiency diseases caused by boron deficiency, such as flower without fruit, bud without flower, plant organ cork (fruit shrink disease), growth point necrosis, etc.
- Sugar alcohol and polyglutamic acid are double chelating, easy to dissolve, reduce boron fixation, promote the two-way transport of boron, improve the absorption and utilization rate.
- This product is rich in xylitol, which is the original material of plants. It doesn’t contain chemical hormones and salt ions. It is mild and has no stimulation to crops.
- Effectively replenish boron element, it can promote the development of crop reproductive organs, improve pollination and fruit setting rate, avoid bud without flower and flower without fruit. Prevention of physiological deficiency caused by boron deficiency, such as corking, fruit cracking and fruit shrinkage.
- It can promote the growth point development and cell division, promote the transportation and transformation of carbohydrate, and improve the accumulation of nutrients in crops. Increase crop resisting ability of drought resistance, cold resistance and anti-wind.
- It is neutral after dilution and can be mixed with a variety of pesticides and fertilizers.
- Vegetables, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, etc., diluted 1500 times then spray before and after flowering.
- Fruit crops, such as apple, citrus, jujube, etc., are sprayed once before, after and during fruit expansion, with an interval of 10-15 days.
- Field crops, such as cotton, rape and legumes, diluted 2000 times then spray on the leaves at the late seedling stage, before and after flowering, with an interval of 10-15 days.