Solubles: γ-PGA≥35g/L (NY/T3039-2016) γ-PGA≥50g/L (QBT5189-2017)
Powdery: γ-PGA≥8% (NY/T3039-2016) γ-PGA≥12% (QBT5189-2017)
Poly glutamic acid fermentation solubles is a kind of natural degradable high-molecular polymer of Vedan, it is a product with compatibility, non-toxicity and multifunctionality, and fermented by bacillus natto and glutamic acid. It also contains glutamic acid, glucose, protein, mineral substance, vitamin and other biochemical active materials.
1. Adjust pH value, improve the soil: it can balance soil pH value, avoid soil acidification, salinization and soil hardening due to long-term use of chemical fertilizer.
2. Promote root growth, increase crop stress resistance: promote roots growth and germination, increase nutrients absorption, prevent roots from damaging under drought, water logging, cold and other adverse condition.
3. Retain water and fertilizer, increase fertilizer use efficiency: it contains super hydrophilic group-carboxyl, so it can reduce moisture loss in soil, meanwhile the polyanion in PGA can block sulphate radical and phosphate radical forming hard-soluble salts with calcium, magnesium and other secondary elements or trace elements, increase fertilizer use efficiency.
1. Water soluble fertilizer: can be added into water soluble fertilizers as synergist, promote roots growth, increase crop stress resistance.
2. New type fertilizer: can be added into urea and potassium phosphate fertilizers as synergist, increase fertilizer use efficiency, reduce chemical residues.
3. Dressing agent for seeding and seed: can be used as seed dressing agent by diluting it well for wheat, corn, paddy rice and other field crop, increase seed germination rate and survival rate.
4. Soil conditioner: can well balance pH value, reduce EC, raise the soil abilities of conserving water and fertilizer, and alleviate phytotoxicity and fertilizer damage.