N+P2O5+K2O≥12% , organic matter≥65%, hydrolyzed amino acid≥18%, active peptide≥40%, humic acid≥8%(NY1106-2010)
This product is made from liquid CMS by advanced pressure spray drying technology. It is rich in organic matters, NPK, biochemical fulvic acid, humic acid, amino acids, active peptide and variety secondary trace elements. It is a new type raw material of water soluble fertilizer which is highly organic, total water soluble, and super concentrated.
1. Improve soil: increase the organic matter content in soil, improve microbial habitat, activate soil fertility, improve soil permeability and the ability of water and fertilizer conservation.
2. Strike roots and strengthen seeds: use together with high nitrogen fertilizer in the early-middle period, it can effectively strike roots and promote the growth of seedlings.
3. Promote fruit expanding and coloring: use together with high potassium fertilizer in fruit expanding period and coloring period, it can effectively promote fruit coloring and improve fruit glossiness.
How to use:
1. Humic acid water soluble fertilizer: it can be compounded with a certain proportion of NPK to produce humic acid water soluble fertilizer .
2. Compound microbial fertilizer: it can mix with microbial agent to produce water - soluble microbial fertilizer.
3. Organic water soluble fertilizer: it can be used directly as water soluble organic fertilizer for spray application, drip irrigation, water flushing and flood irrigation.
4. Aquatic fertilizer: it is a good fertilizer for aquaculture, which provides abundant amino acids and plant proteins for the plankton in the water. We suggest aquaculture fertilizer manufacturers or farmers use it after adjustment test according to different water quality and different aquatic products.
5. Directly use: it can be used by water flushing or drip irrigation, 300-750kgs/Ha, and has a better effect when using with other macro elements.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
ENZYME HYDROLYZED FISH PROTEIN