Specification: 20 kg
Traits: brown liquid
Nutritional components: nitrogen + phosphorus + potassium ≥ 200g / L humic acid ≥ 40g / L biochemical fulvic acid ≥ 180g / L organic matter ≥ 200g / L
This product uses sugar cane molasses as raw material, especially adding multi-component yeast extract, which is rich in phenylalanine and methionine which can be directly absorbed by plants, and added high-activity organic potassium, betaine and chelating medium trace elements (calcium, Boron, zinc, etc., can significantly promote fruit enlargement, uniform maturity, increase sugar and color, and improve fruit commodity value.
● Stimulate leaf nutrients (non-structural carbohydrates) to transfer to the fruit and promote fruit enlargement;
● Promote the accumulation of dry matter in fruits and make the taste more rich;
● Increase the sugar content of the fruit, quickly color, good surface light and improve fruit quality;
● Improve various nutrients, especially the utilization of medium and trace elements, and effectively prevent physiological diseases such as rough skin and sand skin.
● Promote the accumulation of nutrients in plants and alleviate the phenomenon of large and small.
● After mixing evenly, dilute 100-300 times with water or drip irrigation (spray irrigation).
● Can be applied with other fertilizers.
● Apply in the late crop and fruiting period, the amount of mu is 10-20 kg; combined with high potassium fertilizer, the effect is better.
The above dosage is recommended by the company. Different regions can increase or decrease the amount according to the actual local fertilizer input.
Application time: used in the middle, late and fruiting stages of crop growth.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background